Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Thinking Ahead!

Free People just put out their new spring look book and I am now so excited for warmth and all the new fashions that come with it. (These would also be good buys if you're going somewhere warm for spring break!)
Here are my favorites from the new collection:


I've never been a big fan of harem pants before but these are too great. Not only are they so cute in a dressed up or casual outfit but they also are covered in clear sequins which aren't too flashy but make them so much more fun!


    This crop top is so beautiful and elegant and I would definitely pair it with some high waited shorts, a long necklace, and some strappy sandals. Perfect for hot weather. 





      I'm calling floppy hats as this summers must have! I just bought a black felt one and I cant wait to wear it on the beach with a big pair of black sunglasses. Fashionable and sun protection, double win. ;)

      This dress is so beautiful and flowy plus it comes in two of the cutest colors, mint and peach. 


        Spring and summer essential. You're gonna need more then just the denim cutoffs this year.





          And last but not least I found these bracelets being sold on the website for $248.00 hopefully you read Emmie's post earlier though and you know that you can make one yourself for less then a few dollars. Nice try Free People! DIY always and forever.

          I hope this gets you all as excited for the spring as I am!
          xoxo A

            No comments:

            Post a Comment