Sunday, April 8, 2012

"There was never any end to Paris..."

I'm SO sorry it's taken me over two weeks to make my Paris fashion post, but here it is!! Better late than never. I want to tell you all about some Paris trends I noticed while in the magical city!

1. Ballet flats


These are from Zara and H&M (both brands which can be found in the US and Europe). Ballet flats were in EVERY store, literally. Most women wore darker colored flats, but I decided to go with hot pink.

2. Elbow patches


From Forever 21. These babies were also everywhere. I saw them mostly on sweaters but blazers and jackets had them too. 

3. SKULLS



First is Wildfox and second two are Alexander McQueen. There were a ton McQueen knockoff stores in Paris. The biggest knockoff item was the scarf. But there were skulls adorned on almost anything you could think of, from sweaters to bags to jewelry.

4. Black




All from NastyGal. It's no lie that Europeans in general dress in darker tones than we do. Many of the women wore black jackets and pants to create very sleek ensembles. 

4. Kicks





First three from Nike, last unknown. Many of the girls wore these awesome and extremely comfy looking kicks. My favorite style is the sneaker/wedge (shown in the last picture). I think it's such a great way to combine comfort and style.

5. Ombre Hair




This trend has definitely made its way to the US but I saw it much more in Paris. 

Au revoir! 

-Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment